CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
This is my site... These are my dailies in a blog...
This is exclusively my diblogary.


~~ Sekadar untuk renungan ~~
"Tak perlu secantik Balqis ANDAI diri tak seindah Sulaiman,
Buat apa diharap kasih setulus Zulaikha ANDAI diri tak setampan Yusof,
Jangan dicari sekuat Siti Hajar dan Siti Sarah ANDAI diri tak seteguh Ibrahim,
Mengapa mahukan seistimewa Siti Khadijah ANDAI diri tak sempurna Rasulullah,
Jangan mencari kesempurnaan dari orang lain sedangkan diri sendiri penuh dengan kekurangan..."


Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Hari Raya on Thursday

I soooo want this Gucci clutch bag for Raya. I wish.....

I'm actually excited to greet Syawal. I worked so hard doing the house chores yesterday. Hubs & I cleaned the surroundings, cleared away the debris that got it's way around the house drain. So tired, yet worth all the sweat. At least we don't have to rush cleaning the house again the day before raya.
All we need to do now is sorting through the house decorations, iron our best suits for tomorrow and rest. Oh, and watch the raya programmes on astro! It's a good thing we're one day late of raya. We get to watch the good parts for sure.

So, what's up for today? Another good news is we added a new pet and it is yet to join our family.... a myna bird (burung tiong). I name it Andre. It came as a pair, so Andre's other sibling is adopted by my in-laws.

I haven't got a chance to take snapshots of Andre. He's not fully covered with feathers and still considered as a baby at this stage. I was and still am amazed by their reactions everytime they're being fed. I must say, these birds are loud and considered as smart pets. So, I'm excited to see how smart he'll grow into.

I can just tell how 'religious' my Andre would be. How come? Coz the mosque is just across the road. Anytime soon he'll be able to immitate all the azan prayers performed by different Imams!
Impressive, huh!

0 comments:

Taneya's Countdown