CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
This is my site... These are my dailies in a blog...
This is exclusively my diblogary.


~~ Sekadar untuk renungan ~~
"Tak perlu secantik Balqis ANDAI diri tak seindah Sulaiman,
Buat apa diharap kasih setulus Zulaikha ANDAI diri tak setampan Yusof,
Jangan dicari sekuat Siti Hajar dan Siti Sarah ANDAI diri tak seteguh Ibrahim,
Mengapa mahukan seistimewa Siti Khadijah ANDAI diri tak sempurna Rasulullah,
Jangan mencari kesempurnaan dari orang lain sedangkan diri sendiri penuh dengan kekurangan..."


Monday, December 28, 2009

Today's 28th December... Yes, people. Today is the day that roads will be jammed with shoppers and shopping centres swarmed with flowing customers. Bookstores may definitely be extra busy too!

I certainly am pretty excited too. Tapi inda apa la, tunggu tah beberapa hari lagi, just so that I don't get caught in a traffic jam sana-sini, or disappointment coz ATM machine kehabisan stock duit.



I do feel the urge and cravings to go shopping knowing that bonus kan keluar. Yeah, naturally, that's me. In spite of that, shopping isn't just the thing that comes to my mind.

Bonus to me is....something I wanna share with mom and dad. It's time for another family gathering. It's also an opportunity to set aside for advance bill payments.


Apart from all that, yeah, it's time for retail therapy. Hours and hours and hours of it too. That reminds me, my car single-cd player says it's time to get a new one. Pandai tia rusak, limpas 5 tahun memakai. Nevermind la. Kinda old fashioned looking jua sudah. I mean, c'mon....a single-cd player! They have touch-screen today, or at least cd-changer. It needs serious pimping, but nevertheless, I can settle with a minor-not-too-sophisticated-looking-to-impress kinda cd player.
So, whatever it is that you planned on spending your couple of grands on, lets be sure that it is what you need, yeah.
By the way, 3 days left for 2010! Woohoooo....

0 comments:

Taneya's Countdown