CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
This is my site... These are my dailies in a blog...
This is exclusively my diblogary.


~~ Sekadar untuk renungan ~~
"Tak perlu secantik Balqis ANDAI diri tak seindah Sulaiman,
Buat apa diharap kasih setulus Zulaikha ANDAI diri tak setampan Yusof,
Jangan dicari sekuat Siti Hajar dan Siti Sarah ANDAI diri tak seteguh Ibrahim,
Mengapa mahukan seistimewa Siti Khadijah ANDAI diri tak sempurna Rasulullah,
Jangan mencari kesempurnaan dari orang lain sedangkan diri sendiri penuh dengan kekurangan..."


Thursday, December 24, 2009

Music in the background...

I'm currently at work, sitting at my desk in the office. The music is playing on my computer.
These are the things that has been playing in my head this week........
*I'm quite excited for Friday and Saturday, coz us sisters decided to check in at Centrepoint hotel, bringing along the troops, the kids and mom & dad.
**Bonus is coming...right around the corner. Woot, woot!!
***It would be Christmas eve tonight. Mudahan rancangan siuk2 di astro malam ani.
****Chinese New Year falls exactly on 14th February (Sunday) next year, which only means we get a day off on Monday. Planning on spending it with families in KK. And a lil bit of shopping perhaps, kalau kadai inda tutup.
*****Oh, btw, been wondering bila masuk akaun duit mengawas & merait kertas PSR ah???
.
.
Oh, I soooo love the mellow songs by Keyshia Cole: I Remember; I Should Have Cheated; We Could Be; You've Changed.
If I was in my twenties right now and (**reel back time**) in a heartbroken state, I would play them over and over and over again....till I have no more tears left....till I throw up just listening to them! LOL~
Back in the days, I'd play Usher, Justin Timberlake, TLC, Craig David, Another Level......just to name a few.
.
.
OMG. Looking through totes by Coach gives me craving right now!

0 comments:

Taneya's Countdown