CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
This is my site... These are my dailies in a blog...
This is exclusively my diblogary.


~~ Sekadar untuk renungan ~~
"Tak perlu secantik Balqis ANDAI diri tak seindah Sulaiman,
Buat apa diharap kasih setulus Zulaikha ANDAI diri tak setampan Yusof,
Jangan dicari sekuat Siti Hajar dan Siti Sarah ANDAI diri tak seteguh Ibrahim,
Mengapa mahukan seistimewa Siti Khadijah ANDAI diri tak sempurna Rasulullah,
Jangan mencari kesempurnaan dari orang lain sedangkan diri sendiri penuh dengan kekurangan..."


Monday, December 7, 2009

A good Monday

It's a good Monday. Starting with submission of postgraduate application forms for 2011. I wish to continue my study. Mudahan dimakbulkan. Amiin....
.
.
Finally, I'm done with the application forms. Finished with photocopying forms, certificates, develpoing extra copies of passport-sized photos (which actually weren't recent photos of me!). Gosh, I'm embarassed to even take short glimpse of myself taken in 2006 or sumthin'. My face was wider...I look plump!
.
.
By 11-ish this morning, hubs and I went out window shopping and shopping, literally. Hehehe... Bought some new picture frames for his graduation photos.
I didn't realize that we were out that long till I got home at 4.30 p.m. It was fun and tiring at the same time...just go out and about without a plan.
We were hopping from one store to the other....Soon Lee Batu Satu....Hua Ho Tanjung Bunut....Cutepack Kiulap....and back home.
I didn't get myself anything except for a 2010 personal diary....and a full tummy. Hehehe.
.
.

0 comments:

Taneya's Countdown