CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
This is my site... These are my dailies in a blog...
This is exclusively my diblogary.


~~ Sekadar untuk renungan ~~
"Tak perlu secantik Balqis ANDAI diri tak seindah Sulaiman,
Buat apa diharap kasih setulus Zulaikha ANDAI diri tak setampan Yusof,
Jangan dicari sekuat Siti Hajar dan Siti Sarah ANDAI diri tak seteguh Ibrahim,
Mengapa mahukan seistimewa Siti Khadijah ANDAI diri tak sempurna Rasulullah,
Jangan mencari kesempurnaan dari orang lain sedangkan diri sendiri penuh dengan kekurangan..."


Sunday, December 13, 2009

It's the time of season again~

It's the time of the year again where I'll be occupied with my own project. That is typing and arranging scheme of work for subjects I'll be teaching next year. But most of all, I'll be looking forward to do my own 'self-designed-and-laminated' cover for the lesson plan.

I'll be sitting in front of the computer and search for my favourite image to be used in the background of my name. And to find the perfect image would be oh-so-endless as I would be looking through all the colourful, beautiful images in websites.

When I did finally find one that I like, I'd paste my name, personal file, school etc. (Anything that's paste-worthy for the cover. Of course, it's up to you wat-so-ever to be shown in the cover, yea.)

That reminds me, our boss requested on showing the school's motto, vision & mission in the front cover. And I forgot what they were!

[Note to self: jot down motto, vision and mission from the staff room Monday next week.]

Believe me, I'd be spending so much time on this....experimenting with colours, fonts, size, etc etc. When I'm done with that, it would be printed out in a piece of paper.

[Below is a sample of my 2009 lesson plan's label.]


The next step is to find the most attractive wrapping paper in town! And I'd go just about anywhere to find it. When the search is done, I'd cut 2-pieces in the size of A4 paper. Get a laminating film and put it into the laminating machine. Not forgetting, the front cover has to have my printed name (that I bragged so much about earlier!).

Finally, punched both front-&-back-laminated covers with a binding machine. Lastly, print out the scheme of work, time-tables, class list etc etc aaaand I'm done.
[I'll show you my 2009 LP here on this post....after I take a snapshot of it, ait.]
.
..
...
>>>>>As I promised, here are samples of my LP cover....from 2007, 2008 and 2009.


This piece is taken from 2009 LP........

This one's taken from 2008, last year....and....


This is taken from a 2007 cover...a century ago.
Notice how my interests in design, colours and pattern changed from time to time?? It's exhausting to be ME!


0 comments:

Taneya's Countdown