CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
This is my site... These are my dailies in a blog...
This is exclusively my diblogary.


~~ Sekadar untuk renungan ~~
"Tak perlu secantik Balqis ANDAI diri tak seindah Sulaiman,
Buat apa diharap kasih setulus Zulaikha ANDAI diri tak setampan Yusof,
Jangan dicari sekuat Siti Hajar dan Siti Sarah ANDAI diri tak seteguh Ibrahim,
Mengapa mahukan seistimewa Siti Khadijah ANDAI diri tak sempurna Rasulullah,
Jangan mencari kesempurnaan dari orang lain sedangkan diri sendiri penuh dengan kekurangan..."


Thursday, December 31, 2009

Counting down to the final hours of 2009


This is the final day of 2009. The clock is ticking away to the midnite of 2010.

I'd like to take this opportunity to give my farewell to 2009. It has been a blast! I'll miss you like any other years that past. But life has to go on (macam ada yang past away saja!) and I'm welcoming 2010 with hope and gratitude towards the future.
2009...I'm afraid, we shall NEVER meet again.
So let me just say HAPPY NEW YEAR 2010 to all my friends and family, near and far, new and old.

Have a great new year celebration no matter where you are. Remember to drive safely. Let the 1st of January 2010 be a good day to start with.

0 comments:

Taneya's Countdown