CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
This is my site... These are my dailies in a blog...
This is exclusively my diblogary.


~~ Sekadar untuk renungan ~~
"Tak perlu secantik Balqis ANDAI diri tak seindah Sulaiman,
Buat apa diharap kasih setulus Zulaikha ANDAI diri tak setampan Yusof,
Jangan dicari sekuat Siti Hajar dan Siti Sarah ANDAI diri tak seteguh Ibrahim,
Mengapa mahukan seistimewa Siti Khadijah ANDAI diri tak sempurna Rasulullah,
Jangan mencari kesempurnaan dari orang lain sedangkan diri sendiri penuh dengan kekurangan..."


Tuesday, December 29, 2009

2 days and counting



First and foremost......the new year countdown....
.
.
2 more days til 2010

.
.
Hubs and I went out yesterday late afternoon. Hairan, Serusop area wasn't as jammed as we imagined. Well, except for simpang masuk to Bismi bookstore. Biasa la, kan buka skulah...parents menyerang kadai buku sebelum kehabisan stok. And yang paling menarik, inda panjang queue pun di ATM Taib. Haaairan...

We only went out for a short while in Serusop, though. Not sure how it was like in Kiulap & Gadong. Stopped by Mestari Jaya Serusop & Excapade for sushi take away, bought a few dvds & we're home.


Watched this thrilling korean movie 'The Chaser' before bed last night. And ughhh...all that gruesome murder and chasing here and there left us kabak-kabak!
I mean, let me tell ya...it was gruesome alright if the killer uses chisel and hammer to kill his victims!
.
.
I shall stop at Bodyshop later as they're offering 20 and 25% discount for one-day-only Holiday Special. Hope I don't get too carried away besides getting myself make-up brushes.

0 comments:

Taneya's Countdown