CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
This is my site... These are my dailies in a blog...
This is exclusively my diblogary.


~~ Sekadar untuk renungan ~~
"Tak perlu secantik Balqis ANDAI diri tak seindah Sulaiman,
Buat apa diharap kasih setulus Zulaikha ANDAI diri tak setampan Yusof,
Jangan dicari sekuat Siti Hajar dan Siti Sarah ANDAI diri tak seteguh Ibrahim,
Mengapa mahukan seistimewa Siti Khadijah ANDAI diri tak sempurna Rasulullah,
Jangan mencari kesempurnaan dari orang lain sedangkan diri sendiri penuh dengan kekurangan..."


Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Proud of hubs

Hubs officially finished his TP last Saturday and shared a nice and simple farewell ceremony with his other TP colleagues from UBD. I listened attentively to what he had to say when he got home. I'm happy...glad...and relieved that everything went so well. Now, all he needs to wait for is his graduation day.
That very day, he had a call regarding his new workplace. Turned out he'll be teaching at Serusop religious school, starting Monday. I'm not that happy when I found out he'll be teaching in the afternoon. :-( That means, we won't be spending time together on week days... Sucks!!
Today, I got back from work to a quiet home... I felt lonely. I waited long hours for hubs to come home. *Sigh*
Nevertheless, I feel content over everything that he has gone through what's with continuing his study, learning and teaching new things and going all the way to getting a degree in the end.
I never said it in person, but I'm so proud with his achievement, and that I know he did it all for himself.
So, 2009 shall be a special, eventful and fruitful year for hubs as he turns 30. I'm proud and glad that we're in the same boat.

0 comments:

Taneya's Countdown