CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
This is my site... These are my dailies in a blog...
This is exclusively my diblogary.


~~ Sekadar untuk renungan ~~
"Tak perlu secantik Balqis ANDAI diri tak seindah Sulaiman,
Buat apa diharap kasih setulus Zulaikha ANDAI diri tak setampan Yusof,
Jangan dicari sekuat Siti Hajar dan Siti Sarah ANDAI diri tak seteguh Ibrahim,
Mengapa mahukan seistimewa Siti Khadijah ANDAI diri tak sempurna Rasulullah,
Jangan mencari kesempurnaan dari orang lain sedangkan diri sendiri penuh dengan kekurangan..."


Saturday, May 2, 2009

Catch up with me...or rather 'kicap' wif me!!

Batah dah inda posting this past few days aah. But all I can say for now is I'm feeling glad and relieved over something. By the way, I just came home from my mom & dad's.

So much has been going on lately. I would be lying if I said it's nothing less dramatic. I rather not share it here, tho' for it is exclusively private and literally family business.

So, let's skip that part for now and do a fast rewind....


Wednesday morning >>>> Me and my fellow colleagues attended this 'Taklimat G.O. (General Order & Service Regulations)'. A must if you want to pass the exam in June, off costtt.... (Amiiin!) Luckily, I met up with Noy, a bestfriend of mine when we did our degree course. So, we decided to sit together during taklimat.

Now here comes my ranting...

Hmm, malangnya in the hall, these 3 or 4 young, ignorant ladies sitting behind us were chatting away (in their non-whispering tone, particularly 1 of them!) sampai kami payah concentrate (instead, mendangar cetanya yang inda pedah2 tia plg!).

Sheeesshh. Okay, I get it that it was some kinda' reunion to you, but jangan tah selfish sampai inda paham2 that others (around you) are there to listen good to the Pegawai in front of the hall. Apalah!!

Plus..plus... After all that talking, mind you,....we heard that she actually had attended the taklimat "YESTERDAY". What in the wooooorld!!! Or better yet, WTFFFFFF!

Apatah sebenarnya niatnya menghadiri atu? The way I see it, menyusahkan urang keliling!

Pegawai explain di dapan, ia pun meng-explain rah kawannya. Excuuuuse me! Be considerate to others lah!!! Heeeessshhh.

Moral of the story: Baik jua aku ni penyabar...keh keh keh.


Wednesday afternoon >>>> Me and 5 other colleagues attended the Majlis Kesyukuran bagi Guru2 Dh. 6 2008 Brunei II (B) at Stadium Restaurant in Berakas. All I can say...kanyang makan. Hehe. I love the crispy chicken cacah with kicap soya. Woo-hooo. Plus, free flow of pepsi. Aaaahh... Bayangkan....

After the ceremony, Bucu, Uncle, Hubs and I went to the Expo Malaysia held at the Indoor Stadium.

Next week, I may have to attend a second session of another 'Taklimat on F.R. (Financial Regulations)' next Wednesday. Hopefully, pagi saja like the other day, so I don't have to come in the afternoon. Tee-hee...
On personal note, I should depart from school earlier than 7.30 a.m. to avoid traffic jam + pusing2 cari parking space!
And I hope I don't get to sit anyway near the ignorant bunch again, or I might snap at them this time around.

0 comments:

Taneya's Countdown