CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
This is my site... These are my dailies in a blog...
This is exclusively my diblogary.


~~ Sekadar untuk renungan ~~
"Tak perlu secantik Balqis ANDAI diri tak seindah Sulaiman,
Buat apa diharap kasih setulus Zulaikha ANDAI diri tak setampan Yusof,
Jangan dicari sekuat Siti Hajar dan Siti Sarah ANDAI diri tak seteguh Ibrahim,
Mengapa mahukan seistimewa Siti Khadijah ANDAI diri tak sempurna Rasulullah,
Jangan mencari kesempurnaan dari orang lain sedangkan diri sendiri penuh dengan kekurangan..."


Saturday, May 23, 2009

Addicted to Restaurant City!

This game on Facebook is addictive. Every single day hubs and I would get online just to check on our restaurants. We were like...

Oi...cek estoran ku!
Awu, nih mencek jua ni.

A few minutes after that....

Bah, aku lagi main estoran eh.
Eh, abang dulu. Karang tah, kan nyusun meja lagi ni.

Eseh...hmm. Seriously, I know they're virtually ours, but it's tempting...from the money, the employees, and to the extent of designing the whole layout of the restaurant. It's all virtual business.

This is the new interior of my diner. I wish they've a bar counter that I can serve customer directly. At the moment, I've 3 cooks and 3 waiters. And I'm on Level 12.

This is hubs 'garai'. Bisai garai ah, macam kuil tapikong. Festive lagi sulnya. Nice combination of green and pink. Double thumbs up!!

And here is the interior which he designed all by himself. At the moment, he has 2 cooks and 2 waiters. He's now on Level 7. He's catching up real fast, y'know!! I almost regret for introducing him to restaurant city. Cheh!

0 comments:

Taneya's Countdown