CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
This is my site... These are my dailies in a blog...
This is exclusively my diblogary.


~~ Sekadar untuk renungan ~~
"Tak perlu secantik Balqis ANDAI diri tak seindah Sulaiman,
Buat apa diharap kasih setulus Zulaikha ANDAI diri tak setampan Yusof,
Jangan dicari sekuat Siti Hajar dan Siti Sarah ANDAI diri tak seteguh Ibrahim,
Mengapa mahukan seistimewa Siti Khadijah ANDAI diri tak sempurna Rasulullah,
Jangan mencari kesempurnaan dari orang lain sedangkan diri sendiri penuh dengan kekurangan..."


Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Oh wow...it's been sooo long since I last blog, yea.

So, here are the late updates.

The AF7 results and my personal first impressions as I watched the show... Please don't take it personally.
1st place - HAFIZ (Yaaay!!)
2nd place - ARIL (Hmm...)
3rd place - AKIM (Awww, sucks! Should've gotten 2nd place).
4th place - YAZID (*roll eyes*)
5th place - ISMA (Yay! Serves her right!)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I had a really nice Thai massage last night at Kang Comfortzone. It was excruciating when she started to push her weight as I lay facedown on the mattress. I could feel my face turned red and my body just gasped for air!! I hate that part.
I shall put a big reminder on this week.
I'll be attending another F.R. (Financial Regulation) morning/afernoon session on 20th (Wednesday) and 21st May (Thursday). Venue: Kementerian Kewangan, Berakas.
Oh man, I'm just not into going out of work to attend the sessions. I don't mind going in the afternoon, but I don't feel at ease just being out there when I should be in class. And I always find myself drifting away thinking about the kids. Now, that bugs me!

0 comments:

Taneya's Countdown