CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
This is my site... These are my dailies in a blog...
This is exclusively my diblogary.


~~ Sekadar untuk renungan ~~
"Tak perlu secantik Balqis ANDAI diri tak seindah Sulaiman,
Buat apa diharap kasih setulus Zulaikha ANDAI diri tak setampan Yusof,
Jangan dicari sekuat Siti Hajar dan Siti Sarah ANDAI diri tak seteguh Ibrahim,
Mengapa mahukan seistimewa Siti Khadijah ANDAI diri tak sempurna Rasulullah,
Jangan mencari kesempurnaan dari orang lain sedangkan diri sendiri penuh dengan kekurangan..."


Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Buzy bee

This week is gonna be a hectic one. Been out almost every afternoon now, what's with picking up photocopied notes regarding GO/FR and doing personal errands.
Like this afternoon, I had an appointment over at Emelle Salon and Spa (located at Melabau Complex in Serusop) to do a couple of 'personal beauty stuffs'.
Ira-the-beautician has now opened her own salon and I personally will try her promotional services, like the Balinese massage for only $25 (1 and half hour). And, hair creambath+shoulder, arm massage for only $15.
Her new place is located exactly next to Aiana Restaurant.
Ohhh, I'm sooo gonna try her massage!
I'm kinda thinking of checking into a hotel, but can't exactly decide either to stay at Rizqun or Empire hotel. Empire sounds too pricey but surely worth it. Rizqun, on the other hand, sounds like fun where I can just go down for window shopping...or rather 'menyukat bangunan'.
Tomorrow, however, our staffs will be going out to do some hiking. Where else kalau bukan Bukit Mentiri which I've never set foot on walaupun tiap-tiap hari melintas and ampir dari rumah. Unbelievable, rite. Should've...and the opportunity has yet to come!
I hope the weather would be wonderful with less sun/heat, mudahan cloudy all the way and mudahan inda ujan. I'm thinking of taking the camera out with me.
Oh, gotta check my restaurant!!

0 comments:

Taneya's Countdown