CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
This is my site... These are my dailies in a blog...
This is exclusively my diblogary.


~~ Sekadar untuk renungan ~~
"Tak perlu secantik Balqis ANDAI diri tak seindah Sulaiman,
Buat apa diharap kasih setulus Zulaikha ANDAI diri tak setampan Yusof,
Jangan dicari sekuat Siti Hajar dan Siti Sarah ANDAI diri tak seteguh Ibrahim,
Mengapa mahukan seistimewa Siti Khadijah ANDAI diri tak sempurna Rasulullah,
Jangan mencari kesempurnaan dari orang lain sedangkan diri sendiri penuh dengan kekurangan..."


Sunday, May 24, 2009

Feeling mellow...

I just love this slow number by Lemar. Used to listen to it before dozing of to dreamland...
Another one of my fave is 'Time to grow'. Go google the lyrics and tunes sometimes, and you'll get what I mean.
(Simply click the song title if you haven't heard of it already).


Lemar - 'What About Love?'

What if I took my time to love you?
What if I put no one above you?
What if I did the things
That really mattered?
What if I ran through
Hoops of disaster?

No one would care if
We never made it
We're in this alone
So why don't we face it
There is no room to
Blame one another
We just need time to
Forgive each other

[Chorus]
What about love?
What about feeling?
What about all the things that make life worth living?
What about faith? What about trust?
And tell me baby...what about us?

How can I give this
Love a new beginning?
How can I stop the rain?
It's never ending
How do I keep my soul believing?
Memories of how we Should be keep calling

I'll take the rivers rise
I'll take the happy times
I'll take the moments of disaster

0 comments:

Taneya's Countdown