CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
This is my site... These are my dailies in a blog...
This is exclusively my diblogary.


~~ Sekadar untuk renungan ~~
"Tak perlu secantik Balqis ANDAI diri tak seindah Sulaiman,
Buat apa diharap kasih setulus Zulaikha ANDAI diri tak setampan Yusof,
Jangan dicari sekuat Siti Hajar dan Siti Sarah ANDAI diri tak seteguh Ibrahim,
Mengapa mahukan seistimewa Siti Khadijah ANDAI diri tak sempurna Rasulullah,
Jangan mencari kesempurnaan dari orang lain sedangkan diri sendiri penuh dengan kekurangan..."


Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Sungkai at Sri Patik Brasserie

Yesterday, my husband & I tried the sungkai buffet at Sri Patik Brasserie. It's located in Berakas at the Jaya Setia Square building (close to the airport roundabout).

I must say that I had a quite relaxing time just enjoying my food. The room is spacious, so it didn't seem crowded. Besides, inda jua berabut-rabut and most of all, inda jua payah lalu-lalu in between the chairs & tables.

Last week I had sungkai at i-Lotus & I remembered eating too fast on everything. Probably because the crowded surroundings and the noise.

But yesterday, I enjoyed it. Plus, terasa kanyang sampai tengah malam. Usually, I would feel hungry by the time it struck midnite!

The food sure worth the money ($15). Delicious!

0 comments:

Taneya's Countdown