CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
This is my site... These are my dailies in a blog...
This is exclusively my diblogary.


~~ Sekadar untuk renungan ~~
"Tak perlu secantik Balqis ANDAI diri tak seindah Sulaiman,
Buat apa diharap kasih setulus Zulaikha ANDAI diri tak setampan Yusof,
Jangan dicari sekuat Siti Hajar dan Siti Sarah ANDAI diri tak seteguh Ibrahim,
Mengapa mahukan seistimewa Siti Khadijah ANDAI diri tak sempurna Rasulullah,
Jangan mencari kesempurnaan dari orang lain sedangkan diri sendiri penuh dengan kekurangan..."


Saturday, September 27, 2008

Sungkai at Polo Club



Ooooh... I had the busiest day today. Been out & about all afternoon till evening. Just for the record, tadi tengah hari menurunkan tandatangan bagi surat pengakuan geran tanah di pejabat Mahkamah. (I had to practice my official signature since I'm so used to using initials at work. Fuhh!)


So here's what sungkai-ing at Polo looks like....
I had a wonderful time and experience, of costtt.... Sadly, there were not much choice on main course.
Be-queue punya queue, I ended up mengambil dua jenis lauk saja, hairan. Sayur chinese style & daging masak kurma. Sudah sampai d table, minta rah my mom ayam masak kari sepotong. However, I enjoyed breaking my thirst with kopi sajuk and teh tarik (both very kaw one!). As I finished my nasi, I sat around thinking what else to eat. So I went to look for kuih2 yang ada. Somehow... dlm banyak2 kuih atu, I only took 1 jenis saja + papaya & melon. Hairan... I expect to see western cakes & pies.


We did get a hilarious incident along the way...so that'll be memorable!


RV'78: "Make sure you don't break anything ah"... *PANG* "Eh make sure, make sure...eh, sh*t!" -- (Hahaha!!! Atu ia gigiran!)
P/s: It was sooo nice to bump into Mai at Nazmi Serusop. I missed her so much. It's been months since I last saw her.

0 comments:

Taneya's Countdown