CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
This is my site... These are my dailies in a blog...
This is exclusively my diblogary.


~~ Sekadar untuk renungan ~~
"Tak perlu secantik Balqis ANDAI diri tak seindah Sulaiman,
Buat apa diharap kasih setulus Zulaikha ANDAI diri tak setampan Yusof,
Jangan dicari sekuat Siti Hajar dan Siti Sarah ANDAI diri tak seteguh Ibrahim,
Mengapa mahukan seistimewa Siti Khadijah ANDAI diri tak sempurna Rasulullah,
Jangan mencari kesempurnaan dari orang lain sedangkan diri sendiri penuh dengan kekurangan..."


Thursday, September 11, 2008

Exam G.O. & F.R.


Terlambat... Aku terlambat mengisi borang untuk exam GO & FR.
You see, my friend & I supposed to sit for this exam this December. Somehow, my friend filled out her form last minute. I mean, rite on the closing date, but somehow got an excuse from education officers who happened to visit their school.

So, I guess we're not gonna be sitting for the exam together. I'd probably sit for it next year, insya-Allah.

So, what have I been doing today? I had a catnap in the afternoon, sent my big car to the car wash & break-fast with my mom & dad at Sg. Akar.

Oh...& for the first time, I went to look for kebabs, alone at the stadium.
How boring... & guess who I saw there...Princess Majeedah & her husband Khairul Khalil.
I mean, wow...who wud've guessed them to be standing in the crowd. I wonder what they were looking for.
They look cute as a couple. *winks*

0 comments:

Taneya's Countdown