CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
This is my site... These are my dailies in a blog...
This is exclusively my diblogary.


~~ Sekadar untuk renungan ~~
"Tak perlu secantik Balqis ANDAI diri tak seindah Sulaiman,
Buat apa diharap kasih setulus Zulaikha ANDAI diri tak setampan Yusof,
Jangan dicari sekuat Siti Hajar dan Siti Sarah ANDAI diri tak seteguh Ibrahim,
Mengapa mahukan seistimewa Siti Khadijah ANDAI diri tak sempurna Rasulullah,
Jangan mencari kesempurnaan dari orang lain sedangkan diri sendiri penuh dengan kekurangan..."


Thursday, September 25, 2008

The so-called Egg (Taloooor)







I just don't get it! Really... Why do people bother so much over the so-called Egg that's been going around, especially in Ranoadidas' webbie.

Sampai ada yang menyelidik daily & put it up in her blog. All I see (in the pics that she's taken) is wooden wall, mcm kadai buat renovation... So, what is The Egg, really??? I don't know. Nobody knows yet.

Personally, I don't really care. If it is some sort of kadai baru kah, restoran baru kah... SO BE IT. I don't really bother kan menunggu tiap minggu just so that I can see perkembangan terbaru over it. Macam nada keraja lain... Moreover, ada tia yang membuat andaian sendiri...
Here's what they've been chatting about lately...(boring!)

>>chocco: I heard they going to have sort of easter egg shape chocolate for HR. Thats probably the place where it's opening. Supposedly very nice localized designs..

>>hell-o: apakan the egg ane? phenomenon? yaka?

>>nano: What is 'THE EGG' phenomemon? I'm nt in Brunei currently.. pls do update..tq

RV'78: Kesian...ada jua urg jauh yg ingin kan tau...

0 comments:

Taneya's Countdown