CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
This is my site... These are my dailies in a blog...
This is exclusively my diblogary.


~~ Sekadar untuk renungan ~~
"Tak perlu secantik Balqis ANDAI diri tak seindah Sulaiman,
Buat apa diharap kasih setulus Zulaikha ANDAI diri tak setampan Yusof,
Jangan dicari sekuat Siti Hajar dan Siti Sarah ANDAI diri tak seteguh Ibrahim,
Mengapa mahukan seistimewa Siti Khadijah ANDAI diri tak sempurna Rasulullah,
Jangan mencari kesempurnaan dari orang lain sedangkan diri sendiri penuh dengan kekurangan..."


Thursday, September 18, 2008

Milo... I screammmm....





Milo ice cream... yummy!
While eating them in the living room, my mind kinda' floated away to the days when I was little.
We used to live in Temburong. We grew up in the loneliest district of Brunei. We lived in a small town. There weren't any supermarket, just un-airconditioned c
onvenient shops. (That was before...today, I'm amazed with all the super changes).

So whenever my daddy went to the 'city' (BSB), he would buy us a container of ice cream to share within ourselves.
Love my daddy...

Once in a while, I do think about the old days...What my daddy used to do in his past time.

0 comments:

Taneya's Countdown