CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
This is my site... These are my dailies in a blog...
This is exclusively my diblogary.


~~ Sekadar untuk renungan ~~
"Tak perlu secantik Balqis ANDAI diri tak seindah Sulaiman,
Buat apa diharap kasih setulus Zulaikha ANDAI diri tak setampan Yusof,
Jangan dicari sekuat Siti Hajar dan Siti Sarah ANDAI diri tak seteguh Ibrahim,
Mengapa mahukan seistimewa Siti Khadijah ANDAI diri tak sempurna Rasulullah,
Jangan mencari kesempurnaan dari orang lain sedangkan diri sendiri penuh dengan kekurangan..."


Friday, September 19, 2008

Research topic goin' south...

My mind is going slow. I’m trying to come up with a certain topic to start doing a research. It’s actually a proposal research that i’m trying to focus on. Yeah, u guessed it rite, i’m planning on getting a master degree. Whao... dat sounds weird, just mentioning ‘master degree’. So, i’ve been asking around about it from friends.
Sadly, i visited the UBD website, and there aren’t any Masters Degree programmes stated under SHBIE department. Luckily I’ve a lecturer-friend there, so she sent me the 5 programmes offered.

1- MA in Educational Management
2- MA in Mathematics
3- MA in Science
4- MA in Language Education
5- MA in Special Education


I was joking around with my hubby the other day. We happened to watch this new Mercedez model passed by. And I said, “Oh! That’s the new model that I told you about. I soooo love the front view of it, & the back looks good too”. So, hubby was saying, “Are u sure? I thought u said u don't like it before. So, now you’re thinking of getting one my dear?” I replied, “If i got my Master Degree, yes, why not. I may afford one by then!”
I mean, i would have extra finance to it, rite. Not dat i can’t afford one now. Just that, we already have 3 cars parked downstairs.

So, now i’m kinda thinking, maybe, just maybe I might have a master degree. But i still have to come up with a sharp idea of a research topic under Educational Management.

By the way, I’m gonna take Master Degree in Educational Management. Insya-Allah...

0 comments:

Taneya's Countdown