CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
This is my site... These are my dailies in a blog...
This is exclusively my diblogary.


~~ Sekadar untuk renungan ~~
"Tak perlu secantik Balqis ANDAI diri tak seindah Sulaiman,
Buat apa diharap kasih setulus Zulaikha ANDAI diri tak setampan Yusof,
Jangan dicari sekuat Siti Hajar dan Siti Sarah ANDAI diri tak seteguh Ibrahim,
Mengapa mahukan seistimewa Siti Khadijah ANDAI diri tak sempurna Rasulullah,
Jangan mencari kesempurnaan dari orang lain sedangkan diri sendiri penuh dengan kekurangan..."


Thursday, November 26, 2009

Today's the very laaaaaaaaaaaaast day of schoooooooooool.
SCHOOL HOLIDAY...Here I come!!
Thank God for Aidiladha that falls on Friday (tomorrow), and we could start school holiday early. So yeah, Saturday is absolutely a break for us.
.
.
Unfortunately, surat jawapan untuk permohonan cutiku balum sampai. It's an approval either my cuti is granted or not. Otherwise, I may need to turn up for work during the holidays. I hope I get them real soon.
.
I haven't been planning so much for December YET! Since we're not going (or flying) anywhere this year, we'd probably take it easy and settle for Miri or KK trip, so to speak.
.
.
During this time of year, I'd reminisce on Korea and miss the Christmas melodies........
.
.

0 comments:

Taneya's Countdown