CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
This is my site... These are my dailies in a blog...
This is exclusively my diblogary.


~~ Sekadar untuk renungan ~~
"Tak perlu secantik Balqis ANDAI diri tak seindah Sulaiman,
Buat apa diharap kasih setulus Zulaikha ANDAI diri tak setampan Yusof,
Jangan dicari sekuat Siti Hajar dan Siti Sarah ANDAI diri tak seteguh Ibrahim,
Mengapa mahukan seistimewa Siti Khadijah ANDAI diri tak sempurna Rasulullah,
Jangan mencari kesempurnaan dari orang lain sedangkan diri sendiri penuh dengan kekurangan..."


Monday, November 2, 2009

Hubs & I will be attending an appreciation dinner for selective graduates who are presented with Hadiah Buku by organised by UBD tonight at Polo Club Restaurant.

This will be a major thing and will definitely be the highlight of his convocation. I am super happy for him and of course, grateful for Allah the Almighty to be given the chance of witnessing and sharing the special moments with him.

A lot has happened these past few weeks. As a matter of fact, when I typed in my MSN status ‘A hectic week for most of us’, it does mean for me and hubs. We tried to hold back the tiring effect despite busy schedules.

A relaxing time spent after staying a nite at Mangrove Paradise Resort has to be one of the best thing aside from all of that…. A small celebration as a token of my appreciation for his great achievement before the actual graduation date the next day.

October is surely a hectic month. His 3-days of rehearsals which started last Monday has been tiring, what’s with getting up early and left home at 5.30 a.m., work in the afternoon and came home after 6 p.m.

Saturday was the most awaited day for most UBDians…a day celebrated with smiles, laughters, flashes of camera and rolls of videos. I’m glad to be able to share their moments (eventho’ my sister & I were only there as invited guests). But we were both grateful to be there and witnessed our sister, Lainy, my husband and her boyfriend’s graduation.

We watched them as they (the bf, our sister and hubs respectively) walked gracefully with pride on the red carpet and made their entrance to the big hall.

Those are the most memorable moments. And I reminisced once in a while in my own seat, remembering the day I graduated.

And now I sit and wonder....siapa lagi keluarga terdekat kami akan graduate lapas ani....

0 comments:

Taneya's Countdown