CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
This is my site... These are my dailies in a blog...
This is exclusively my diblogary.


~~ Sekadar untuk renungan ~~
"Tak perlu secantik Balqis ANDAI diri tak seindah Sulaiman,
Buat apa diharap kasih setulus Zulaikha ANDAI diri tak setampan Yusof,
Jangan dicari sekuat Siti Hajar dan Siti Sarah ANDAI diri tak seteguh Ibrahim,
Mengapa mahukan seistimewa Siti Khadijah ANDAI diri tak sempurna Rasulullah,
Jangan mencari kesempurnaan dari orang lain sedangkan diri sendiri penuh dengan kekurangan..."


Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Can anybody explain....why do I have this particular song playing in my head since I got out of bed. It's been playing over and over again like it's on repeat or sumthin'. The unique thing about the whole thing is it's a dakwah song! Why a dakwah song is playing in my head. What did I do while I was sleeping last nite? Weird!!!
.
.
Alhamdulillah, everything went well today regarding Majlis Penyampaian Hadiah Murid Cemerlang 2009.

I could feel my body and mind is slowly sensing the tiredness after all the work, stress and making sure everything's done as planned.
.
.
*sigh* I need my afternoon nap. Perhaps I'll upload sumthin' on today's event. Perhaps...maybe....
**munching and enjoying the sweetness of Fox's Creams - Jam rings with raspberry jam.**
.
.

0 comments:

Taneya's Countdown