CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
This is my site... These are my dailies in a blog...
This is exclusively my diblogary.


~~ Sekadar untuk renungan ~~
"Tak perlu secantik Balqis ANDAI diri tak seindah Sulaiman,
Buat apa diharap kasih setulus Zulaikha ANDAI diri tak setampan Yusof,
Jangan dicari sekuat Siti Hajar dan Siti Sarah ANDAI diri tak seteguh Ibrahim,
Mengapa mahukan seistimewa Siti Khadijah ANDAI diri tak sempurna Rasulullah,
Jangan mencari kesempurnaan dari orang lain sedangkan diri sendiri penuh dengan kekurangan..."


Monday, November 16, 2009

Hubs decided to hold on to his graduation gown just for another week.
And so, I sit and wonder..........when shall we go for another shot at the studio........
The last time we did was on a Friday, two weeks back. Nevertheless, not happy with the result. I certainly want a perfect portrait picture of us in our gowns hanging on our living room wall. Wasn't that happy when I saw the condition of my tudung. That Photoplus photographer just took a snapshot without even checking everything. So, screw that!!
Another Friday last week, our family went for another photoshoot at this nice Universal photostudio in Kiulap. Really like their service!
So, hubs and I decide to take another shot there......pretty soon.

0 comments:

Taneya's Countdown