CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
This is my site... These are my dailies in a blog...
This is exclusively my diblogary.


~~ Sekadar untuk renungan ~~
"Tak perlu secantik Balqis ANDAI diri tak seindah Sulaiman,
Buat apa diharap kasih setulus Zulaikha ANDAI diri tak setampan Yusof,
Jangan dicari sekuat Siti Hajar dan Siti Sarah ANDAI diri tak seteguh Ibrahim,
Mengapa mahukan seistimewa Siti Khadijah ANDAI diri tak sempurna Rasulullah,
Jangan mencari kesempurnaan dari orang lain sedangkan diri sendiri penuh dengan kekurangan..."


Sunday, November 22, 2009

Gosh! It's been so long since my last posting.
Updates...here we go...
I missed watching Nur Kasih for 3 consecutive weeks!! Unbelievable!! I still am UPSET & DISAPPOINTED with myself. I woke up in the middle of the nite when I realized what I missed. Apa buleh buat. Bukan lagi nasi sudah jadi bubur....at this point, it's BANGAS! There!!
But I heard that the show will be aired every weekdays soon. How soon? Which weekday?? I've no idea. So don't ask me any further. Unless if I work for TV3, maybe I would share something with you.
.
.
I'm actually not well, still recovering from a fever. I started having it on a nice Thursday morning. However, I can still tolerate after popping panadol & a good aerobic. I was reasonably okay until night time. I started to lose my appetite. Hubs brought home something nice to eat but I rejected them.
Next day (Friday) it got even worse. I didn't eat and only had little to drink. I threw up once and felt better after that. My head felt lighter, thank goodness. Suddenly I felt the urge to eat and didn't hesitate on that.
Then again, the dizziness came and I started to reject on food.
This morning, I know I wasn't ready to go to work. I was given permission to go home and rest. I know if I don't I'd probably throw up, or even pass out. I didn't get enough sleep nor eat the day before.
Tonite, alhamdulillah, my appetite is slowly improving. I hope I'm well enough by tomorrow, coz I need to do some errands for school. And time is very limited at this point.

0 comments:

Taneya's Countdown