CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
This is my site... These are my dailies in a blog...
This is exclusively my diblogary.


~~ Sekadar untuk renungan ~~
"Tak perlu secantik Balqis ANDAI diri tak seindah Sulaiman,
Buat apa diharap kasih setulus Zulaikha ANDAI diri tak setampan Yusof,
Jangan dicari sekuat Siti Hajar dan Siti Sarah ANDAI diri tak seteguh Ibrahim,
Mengapa mahukan seistimewa Siti Khadijah ANDAI diri tak sempurna Rasulullah,
Jangan mencari kesempurnaan dari orang lain sedangkan diri sendiri penuh dengan kekurangan..."


Saturday, August 29, 2009

Yayyy....

I finally used up all of my birthday Charles & Keith $80 vouchers (courtesy of my ever generous sistassss) today!! I only had to pay extra $1.70 for my items -- a purse & a pair of high-heel sandals.

I was hoping to get the new arrivals, but ended up getting the non-new ones instead. Well, rather than getting the somewhat-stripper-shoes for Raya!!
Seriously, my target is to get a pair for Raya. I ain't gonna wear those that looks good in jeans.
Yes, they may look real sexy in skinny jeans. But seriously, kan behapa ku beraya pakai gladiator stripper shoes in baju kurung?!!!
Karang inda pedah kana suruh ku pole dancing! Erkkkk.... Get what I mean?!
Baik lagi menari...mun tumbang. Heh! Imagine that. Sopan dan bergaya eh!
.
.
Can't wait to get my Raya clothes next!!! One more thing left to do....search for extra nice tudungs.

Oh, and our house needs to be cleaned up. It looks pretty messed up now, due to the re-painting works done recently. Need to sort out the furniture etc. etc. etc..... So much to do. **sigh**

0 comments:

Taneya's Countdown