CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
This is my site... These are my dailies in a blog...
This is exclusively my diblogary.


~~ Sekadar untuk renungan ~~
"Tak perlu secantik Balqis ANDAI diri tak seindah Sulaiman,
Buat apa diharap kasih setulus Zulaikha ANDAI diri tak setampan Yusof,
Jangan dicari sekuat Siti Hajar dan Siti Sarah ANDAI diri tak seteguh Ibrahim,
Mengapa mahukan seistimewa Siti Khadijah ANDAI diri tak sempurna Rasulullah,
Jangan mencari kesempurnaan dari orang lain sedangkan diri sendiri penuh dengan kekurangan..."


Thursday, August 20, 2009

I'm getting excited.....
I'm looking at the time over and over again. What should I wear?? Do I need a jacket or a shawl to cover up, just in case?

And you wonder.......
I'm meeting my crowd...the ladies...my ex-colleagues...my posse...LOL~
My 'posse'?!! **roll eyes** Bilaaa jua ada 'posse'!

But seriously, yeah.. I'll be meeting with some friends over at Capers, which I seriously never been to. And I've no idea where it is till a good friend of mine told me exactly where it is...yes, with directions and all, where to head to after going up the escalator at Le Taj. Just so that I don't get lost on my way going there.

I'll also be meeting with a couple of new ladies...friends of my besties, of course. I don't mind at all. The more the merrier!!

I'm thinking, there will definitely be fun, loud laughters, loud jokes... And I don't simply mean to put it in a bad way. There's always something good about all that in the end. Good food, that is!!

I'm expecting Italian food for dinner tonite. Hubs won't be joining us, and he's totally fine with that.

That reminds me. Last night, he brought home this awesome roti canai! Okay, maybe I'm exaggerating a li'l bit. But have you ever eaten roti canai with cheese inside it? I haven't!
It's called martabak special with chicken. But I'm amazed with how the taste turned out. I like it right away.

0 comments:

Taneya's Countdown