CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
This is my site... These are my dailies in a blog...
This is exclusively my diblogary.


~~ Sekadar untuk renungan ~~
"Tak perlu secantik Balqis ANDAI diri tak seindah Sulaiman,
Buat apa diharap kasih setulus Zulaikha ANDAI diri tak setampan Yusof,
Jangan dicari sekuat Siti Hajar dan Siti Sarah ANDAI diri tak seteguh Ibrahim,
Mengapa mahukan seistimewa Siti Khadijah ANDAI diri tak sempurna Rasulullah,
Jangan mencari kesempurnaan dari orang lain sedangkan diri sendiri penuh dengan kekurangan..."


Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Mrs. Sneeze-A-Lot ~

I sneezed a lot today.... after my morning shower, during work, in the afternoon as I got back from work and while I stepped out of my car tonight.

So, how's life going for me this past few weeks?? Been busy with work, giving out revisions, giving out test papers from time to time....and another one coming up on Wednesday next week is the Mock Exam. And yup, it will be during the fasting season.

45 more days till their big day, the PSR exam!! It sure gives me the creeps. I don't know what to expect then. I pray and hope they do fine and pass with flying colours. Amiin...

Oh, that reminds me. Brunei is having their grand sales again! I should probably try to shop for the students' end of year gifts. I especially love getting stuffs from the Under Ten store. Went there a few days ago and bought some gifts for the winners of our Bulan Bahasa Melayu (BBM) quizzes.

I can't wait till 10th September. Why???? Coz then I can pick up my Raya clothes from the tailor, that's why! *Sigh* I'm just so so so excited to see how the outfits turn out.... Can't wait to put them on to check how it looks on me.... And I still have 6 more extra clothes in my wardrobe too. But those I have to tahan-tahan la. Next time saja potong lagi. Heh!


Oh gosh, it's already midnite! I better crash now. Bed, here I come!!

0 comments:

Taneya's Countdown