CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
This is my site... These are my dailies in a blog...
This is exclusively my diblogary.


~~ Sekadar untuk renungan ~~
"Tak perlu secantik Balqis ANDAI diri tak seindah Sulaiman,
Buat apa diharap kasih setulus Zulaikha ANDAI diri tak setampan Yusof,
Jangan dicari sekuat Siti Hajar dan Siti Sarah ANDAI diri tak seteguh Ibrahim,
Mengapa mahukan seistimewa Siti Khadijah ANDAI diri tak sempurna Rasulullah,
Jangan mencari kesempurnaan dari orang lain sedangkan diri sendiri penuh dengan kekurangan..."


Saturday, August 8, 2009

'Nur Kasih'

Nur Kasih can be viewed every Friday, 9.00 p.m.

I love the casts, the places they shoot, the scenery.... Try watcing it once, and you'll get what I mean.




I'm beginning to like this Malaysian drama series, yet missing a number of their episodes at the same time. I wish that TV3 could do a marathon of the show. It will certainly be most proper to view it during the Ramadhan season.





Where can I watch the whole series? Is there a DVD copy selling somewhere out there here in Brunei? The easiest way would be catching up via youtube. And I guess that's the only way there is for me right now.


0 comments:

Taneya's Countdown