CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
This is my site... These are my dailies in a blog...
This is exclusively my diblogary.


~~ Sekadar untuk renungan ~~
"Tak perlu secantik Balqis ANDAI diri tak seindah Sulaiman,
Buat apa diharap kasih setulus Zulaikha ANDAI diri tak setampan Yusof,
Jangan dicari sekuat Siti Hajar dan Siti Sarah ANDAI diri tak seteguh Ibrahim,
Mengapa mahukan seistimewa Siti Khadijah ANDAI diri tak sempurna Rasulullah,
Jangan mencari kesempurnaan dari orang lain sedangkan diri sendiri penuh dengan kekurangan..."


Thursday, August 27, 2009

Tutup karan....

.....right after sungkai!!

I escaped to Sungai Akar and stayed with my family there till it's safe to go back home. Gosh! It was really uncomfortable to be driving at night without the street lights on.
And as I was driving with extra care.....I realized that I was driving with the fuel almost empty!!!

The best thing is, I was wearing baju rumah which was totally uncool, plus without my tudong on!! Yesss, with my chopped up hair that is. Sooooo uncool! Bad timing. Mau inda mau, tepaksa tah memaksakan diri singgah ke stesen minyak to fill up. I quickly drove up to the most ujung counter (or watchamaycallit!). Bari malu eh. Bida hantap baju rumah ku cukup with kuyak2 on the collar. BS!!!

Nasib baik I brought cash with me. Otherwise....hmm, you might find me waving on the sideroad!



0 comments:

Taneya's Countdown