CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
This is my site... These are my dailies in a blog...
This is exclusively my diblogary.


~~ Sekadar untuk renungan ~~
"Tak perlu secantik Balqis ANDAI diri tak seindah Sulaiman,
Buat apa diharap kasih setulus Zulaikha ANDAI diri tak setampan Yusof,
Jangan dicari sekuat Siti Hajar dan Siti Sarah ANDAI diri tak seteguh Ibrahim,
Mengapa mahukan seistimewa Siti Khadijah ANDAI diri tak sempurna Rasulullah,
Jangan mencari kesempurnaan dari orang lain sedangkan diri sendiri penuh dengan kekurangan..."


Saturday, June 13, 2009

Up, up and upgrading

You may have noticed Restaurant City is upgrading their system ever so often now. I did complain now and then, thus always looking forward to the newest items to decorate my restaurant.
Macam hari ani saja, I bought that flat screen tv + music player + red curtains + another white wall divider + a vase of red roses.
Aaaaand, if you happen to stop by my restaurant, you can actually listen to the tune I just bought today for 8000 coins. It's called The Fiesta Brothers.

Listening to the tune makes me wanna do cha-cha-cha and chicken-dance to it.

Chicken-dance like the one in F.R.I.E.N.D.S. .... when Monica got a huge turkey stuck on her poor head!

0 comments:

Taneya's Countdown