CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
This is my site... These are my dailies in a blog...
This is exclusively my diblogary.


~~ Sekadar untuk renungan ~~
"Tak perlu secantik Balqis ANDAI diri tak seindah Sulaiman,
Buat apa diharap kasih setulus Zulaikha ANDAI diri tak setampan Yusof,
Jangan dicari sekuat Siti Hajar dan Siti Sarah ANDAI diri tak seteguh Ibrahim,
Mengapa mahukan seistimewa Siti Khadijah ANDAI diri tak sempurna Rasulullah,
Jangan mencari kesempurnaan dari orang lain sedangkan diri sendiri penuh dengan kekurangan..."


Tuesday, June 23, 2009

I stopped by at Charles & Keith to get myself a nice pair of flat shoes last Sunday. Boy, didn't I spend a looooong time there till poor hubs had to wait outside.

So I actually spent the first piece of $20 voucher (out of 5 pieces altogether, to be exact! A big thanks to my sistas for my bday gift).

Don't you just love their store. They have the coolest totes...the hippest shoes & sandals. I actually kinda wanted to get 2 pairs but decided to wait till next month....or better yet, save it for a Hari Raya shoes!!!

NO! These are not the flats I was talking about, okay.
Anyhow, we've been watching DVDs every night lately. We caught up with some action movies, comedies and a couple of chick flicks, like: 12 Rounds; Passengers; A Night At The Museum; Bedtime Stories; Bride Wars.
Maybe we're gonna watch some Korean movies tomorrow night, I dunno.
All I know is it's late....it's past mid-nite and I can't sleep....

0 comments:

Taneya's Countdown