CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
This is my site... These are my dailies in a blog...
This is exclusively my diblogary.


~~ Sekadar untuk renungan ~~
"Tak perlu secantik Balqis ANDAI diri tak seindah Sulaiman,
Buat apa diharap kasih setulus Zulaikha ANDAI diri tak setampan Yusof,
Jangan dicari sekuat Siti Hajar dan Siti Sarah ANDAI diri tak seteguh Ibrahim,
Mengapa mahukan seistimewa Siti Khadijah ANDAI diri tak sempurna Rasulullah,
Jangan mencari kesempurnaan dari orang lain sedangkan diri sendiri penuh dengan kekurangan..."


Tuesday, June 30, 2009

The ITCH is still here...

Happy Tuesday morning....
I'm sitting at my working desk in the staff room. Been blog-hopping since morning. It's now 12.15 noon. I've been like sitting here....surfing all morning....had 2 cups of nescafe and teh tarik.

What shall I do in the afternoon? Probably do some withdrawal and stop over at Seri Qlap Mall to pick up some items.

I miss my mom, my dad, nephew & niece. Haven't seen them since I got back from KL. Had to go over this self-quarantine...but from my family saja. Hehehe...

So, I'm sorry to my sistas & family. That being said, the shopping gifts (or 'oleh-oleh') may need to stay with me for the time being. Banyak plg yang kan d bagi ani...Tahan-tahan tah saja dulu ah. Kesiiiiian.

Mind you, I still have this urge (or I rather call it 'itch') to SHOP!! Can't help it. It just gets to me when I shopped non-stop for more than 3 days last week.
My mind is silently searching for SALE labels on stores. Eventhough inda bejalan-jalan, I did some window blog-shopping....

0 comments:

Taneya's Countdown