CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
This is my site... These are my dailies in a blog...
This is exclusively my diblogary.


~~ Sekadar untuk renungan ~~
"Tak perlu secantik Balqis ANDAI diri tak seindah Sulaiman,
Buat apa diharap kasih setulus Zulaikha ANDAI diri tak setampan Yusof,
Jangan dicari sekuat Siti Hajar dan Siti Sarah ANDAI diri tak seteguh Ibrahim,
Mengapa mahukan seistimewa Siti Khadijah ANDAI diri tak sempurna Rasulullah,
Jangan mencari kesempurnaan dari orang lain sedangkan diri sendiri penuh dengan kekurangan..."


Monday, June 22, 2009

random thoughts & craving

3 more days till I'm off for a holiday getaway. The downside is I shall return by Sunday. That means, I will have to start work again straight away on Monday...without at least one day break.
I didn't see it coming in the first place. It seemed like a good offer then.

However, I slept late last night and had thoughts about:

1) an idea for a sisterly-home-business

2) random ideas for Dad's gift...a set of studs & cufflinks (to go with his baju melayu for Hari Raya), an engraved pen, a traveller-handy bag (or 'man-bag', like how my sis puts it!)

3) the important thing I need to do today which is to get my lesson plan done for next week.
.
.
.
Hubs is pretty busy himself since morning. And I actually gave him a hand with his ABM as well....snipping & cutting this and that....pasting them up together.

Thus, I'm still here blogging away my thoughts rather than typing my LP.

Oh, btw, I'm kinda tais liur for rice and curry, rite now!

0 comments:

Taneya's Countdown