CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
This is my site... These are my dailies in a blog...
This is exclusively my diblogary.


~~ Sekadar untuk renungan ~~
"Tak perlu secantik Balqis ANDAI diri tak seindah Sulaiman,
Buat apa diharap kasih setulus Zulaikha ANDAI diri tak setampan Yusof,
Jangan dicari sekuat Siti Hajar dan Siti Sarah ANDAI diri tak seteguh Ibrahim,
Mengapa mahukan seistimewa Siti Khadijah ANDAI diri tak sempurna Rasulullah,
Jangan mencari kesempurnaan dari orang lain sedangkan diri sendiri penuh dengan kekurangan..."


Saturday, June 20, 2009

Quizzes oh quizzes....

I went through with a couple of quizzes on Facebook. Here's what I found....

Taneya just got their Japanese Name!
I just got my Japanese name. It is Chiko: arrow/pledge

.
.
Taneya just got their Korean Name!
I just got my Korean name. It is Kyung Soon: Honored and mild!

.
.
Taneya just got their Arabic Name!
I just got my Arabic name. It is Rahimateh: Grace!

.
.
Taneya just got their Dusun Name!
I just got my Dusun name. It is Tambaig!

.
.
Taneya took the First Impressions: What's yours? quiz and the result is Friendly!
You like the work the crowd. You have no problem meeting new people, smiling a bit, and introducing yourself if no one else will. You're the socialite, and the crowd is your stage.

.
.
Taneya took the What's your car color? quiz and the result is Silver!
Clean and civil: You like to be able to enjoy life without any pretenses. Attention isn't the thing for you, and you'd rather be away from the limelight in case something bad happens. Plus, silvers clean, and that rings all sorts of bells for you.

.
.
Taneya took the Why do people secretly fear you? quiz and the result is impossible to beat in an argument!
Look, when it comes to the verbal arena, you're impossible to beat. You're just too damn good at it. Hell, even lawyers fear arguing with you: You're too intense!


0 comments:

Taneya's Countdown