CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
This is my site... These are my dailies in a blog...
This is exclusively my diblogary.


~~ Sekadar untuk renungan ~~
"Tak perlu secantik Balqis ANDAI diri tak seindah Sulaiman,
Buat apa diharap kasih setulus Zulaikha ANDAI diri tak setampan Yusof,
Jangan dicari sekuat Siti Hajar dan Siti Sarah ANDAI diri tak seteguh Ibrahim,
Mengapa mahukan seistimewa Siti Khadijah ANDAI diri tak sempurna Rasulullah,
Jangan mencari kesempurnaan dari orang lain sedangkan diri sendiri penuh dengan kekurangan..."


Saturday, September 19, 2009

Raya falls on Monday, people!

O-Em-Gee!! Check out this vid from youtube of a cat drinking from a faucet!

I was like...Aaargghhh!! Kurang ajar kucing ani! LOL~ Abis tia baasaah ulihnya minum aying paip. Balik2 lagi tu dibuatnya. Grigitan ku meliat, banar tah!! LOL~ Sulnya lagi tu macam inda bedusa....adorable jua, bari grigitan jua meliat.

I was actually going thru tutorial vids on applying liquid eyeliner, which I found loads off costtt.
I really like this particular daytime make-up tutorial vid by shimmers54. A very pleasant presentation and very soft-spoken. She made it all look oh-so simple and easy peasy for any first-timer or learner.

"...like they're supposed to be sisters and not twins..." -- she was implying on her non-identical eyebrows. True and cute.
.
.
What did I do today?
Got up early to send our cars for polish at Gadong Tyremart. Hubs was pretty excited to see the result. Coz he's been meaning to get rid of garit-garit made by our precious, lovely, adorable bastard of a cat! Naik atas kreta saja krajanya, balik2 dah dimarahi.

3.30pm - Made my way to Hua Ho Kiulap for my 4 o'clock facial appointment at Sari Ayu. Mind you, first time ku buat facial di kadai, selalunya di salon. Or at least in a proper room. Hmmm, never mind the small space, but the noises made by customers walking/passing along the counter and the loud Raya music in the loud speaker. *Sigh*

By 5-ish, I was done. Hubs had already took our cars home. Half past 5, I fetched my parents and went our way to i-Lotus for sungkai.
.
.

We had our sungkai dine-out over at i-Lotus, like wise.
Each year we would book one last family sungkai anywhere, and we would sit+eat....take more food...sit+eat....make another round....so forth, so forth...and wait for the moon sighting announcement in the loud speaker.


Anyway.... So you've heard that Aidilfitri falls on Monday, the 21st of September, yea. That means, one more day to fast.... Aaaand, more chances to do last minute shopping/errands for most of us!! I for one, am still thinking of getting a foot scrub tomorrow. Tee-heee....

0 comments:

Taneya's Countdown