CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
This is my site... These are my dailies in a blog...
This is exclusively my diblogary.


~~ Sekadar untuk renungan ~~
"Tak perlu secantik Balqis ANDAI diri tak seindah Sulaiman,
Buat apa diharap kasih setulus Zulaikha ANDAI diri tak setampan Yusof,
Jangan dicari sekuat Siti Hajar dan Siti Sarah ANDAI diri tak seteguh Ibrahim,
Mengapa mahukan seistimewa Siti Khadijah ANDAI diri tak sempurna Rasulullah,
Jangan mencari kesempurnaan dari orang lain sedangkan diri sendiri penuh dengan kekurangan..."


Friday, September 11, 2009

Back in the days....


I always love this song by Fuel - 'Bad day'

It reminds me of back in the days when I was single, brokenhearted and lonely.

Oh, the other day I was rummaging through old stuffs that I left behind in my old room.
Aaaand I came across a few of old photos... Mind you, not just that, but some photos of the ex-bf and of course the late-bf, as well. Mom immediately saved the late-bf's photos as rememberance, without even asking if I wanna keep them myself.

Now, here are the nostalgic pieces......back in the year of 2003.......


There were six of us in our cirlce of friends: Enoi, Satil, Salmah, Yus, Mai & me.

We took turn taking photos at the parking lot.

We shall cherish those memories for as long as we live
and stay best of friends....


0 comments:

Taneya's Countdown