CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
This is my site... These are my dailies in a blog...
This is exclusively my diblogary.


~~ Sekadar untuk renungan ~~
"Tak perlu secantik Balqis ANDAI diri tak seindah Sulaiman,
Buat apa diharap kasih setulus Zulaikha ANDAI diri tak setampan Yusof,
Jangan dicari sekuat Siti Hajar dan Siti Sarah ANDAI diri tak seteguh Ibrahim,
Mengapa mahukan seistimewa Siti Khadijah ANDAI diri tak sempurna Rasulullah,
Jangan mencari kesempurnaan dari orang lain sedangkan diri sendiri penuh dengan kekurangan..."


Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Money come, money go....

I purchased these fab silver ring and pendant from Bejewelled last night.......
I can't be more happier....**sigh**.....

I finally got my Raya clothes from the tailor. They were okay, turned out just fine....except for a few mistakes on two of my skirts. I don't normally wear that 'kipas' style anymore and I was surprised to find them there. I find it really annoying to iron (especially when I don't have a maid to do it for me now!) Oh well, I guess I've to deal with that all by myself for now.
I had an appointment over at Ira's as usual.
And yeah, when the boss had a waxing appointment, the car might as well have one too!
I simply can't wait to see it gleam.... standby kacak-mata!! Huhuuhuuu.....
I must admit, I'm glad that payday will be given as an advance this month. I spent loads of money already.......... Oh gosh, let me count that:
Clothes....100 bucks (atu baru upah jahit saja, balum campur harga kain!).....tudungs $122....my personal beauty needs 75 bucks....my ride $200.
All I can say is.....thank goodness Raya is a once-a-year thing. And I gotta admit, I AM A BIG SPENDER. I can't believe I spent that much on tudung alone!! Seriously, WTH was I thinking to be getting 8 pieces of tudung....just for Raya.
Oh I know, that BGS thing got to me real hard!! **shrug**
There's always a price for being too greedy sometimes. Heh!




0 comments:

Taneya's Countdown