CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
This is my site... These are my dailies in a blog...
This is exclusively my diblogary.


~~ Sekadar untuk renungan ~~
"Tak perlu secantik Balqis ANDAI diri tak seindah Sulaiman,
Buat apa diharap kasih setulus Zulaikha ANDAI diri tak setampan Yusof,
Jangan dicari sekuat Siti Hajar dan Siti Sarah ANDAI diri tak seteguh Ibrahim,
Mengapa mahukan seistimewa Siti Khadijah ANDAI diri tak sempurna Rasulullah,
Jangan mencari kesempurnaan dari orang lain sedangkan diri sendiri penuh dengan kekurangan..."


Thursday, March 25, 2010

Room 338

Okay... This is a quick post.
Hubs and I are staying a night at Centrepoint Hotel now. It's almost midnite. Our room is exactly above Jollibee, we're at the very end of the building.
This is a good reminder for me and for you. Don't take room on this side of the building!! I can hear music from a loudspeaker that could have been playing at Coffeezone. It's kinda loud if you're hoping for a quiet night and you just wanna crash early. It's already midnight now....the music from Coffeezone has now been replaced with more boom-ing sound from a car loudspeaker which is totally annoying!
It would have been better to get a room on a higher level, like level 7. We're on 3rd floor, btw.
I had a shower earlier and used the hair shampoo....but the liquid was too mild that I didn't get a good hairwash. Now that sucks since I like the shower head so much.
They don't provide free breakfast nowadays. I wonder why. They now charge the breakfast that normally comes in a package. That sucks big time, coz I love having breakfast in hotels.
Oh-oh...and I don't like Tim....watching American Idol now. I hate it that he stays and doesn't get eliminated YET!
Oh goshhhh....next week's theme is R&B and they'll be having Usher on AI.
I'm looking at Miley performing and can't help but wonder why her voice can't get any higher. I could see she's screaming out and giving her all. I love her hair and dress...she looks like a mermaid.

0 comments:

Taneya's Countdown