CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
This is my site... These are my dailies in a blog...
This is exclusively my diblogary.


~~ Sekadar untuk renungan ~~
"Tak perlu secantik Balqis ANDAI diri tak seindah Sulaiman,
Buat apa diharap kasih setulus Zulaikha ANDAI diri tak setampan Yusof,
Jangan dicari sekuat Siti Hajar dan Siti Sarah ANDAI diri tak seteguh Ibrahim,
Mengapa mahukan seistimewa Siti Khadijah ANDAI diri tak sempurna Rasulullah,
Jangan mencari kesempurnaan dari orang lain sedangkan diri sendiri penuh dengan kekurangan..."


Saturday, July 25, 2009

First of all, I gotta say this.... It's been days, perhaps weeks since I last blog, yea.
I guess I've been busy...yeah, busy with other stuffs like....FACEBOOK-ing!!
Not just FB-ing....but with Restaurant City and Barn Buddy.

I can sit long hours just catching up with other games available in FB. Crap!
I remember yesterday I sat too long till my back hurts and my ass went numb! Numb!!!
Seriously, I could even damage my eyesight if I go on like this every single day, in which I CAN! Off costttt.... Gosh, I sound like an Facebook addict! Oh well, who aren't these days, huh?

Everybody's into FB nowadays. People would be surprised if you don't have an FB account. You could almost get a 'shocked-face' response if they can't help it. Or you might get a 'lame-look' response. It depends on how you say "Nope, I dun have one" to their face.
And when you've said it, don't be ashamed to feel slightly guilty, coz you're missing all the fun.
HAH! GUILTY AS CHARGED!!!

0 comments:

Taneya's Countdown