CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
This is my site... These are my dailies in a blog...
This is exclusively my diblogary.


~~ Sekadar untuk renungan ~~
"Tak perlu secantik Balqis ANDAI diri tak seindah Sulaiman,
Buat apa diharap kasih setulus Zulaikha ANDAI diri tak setampan Yusof,
Jangan dicari sekuat Siti Hajar dan Siti Sarah ANDAI diri tak seteguh Ibrahim,
Mengapa mahukan seistimewa Siti Khadijah ANDAI diri tak sempurna Rasulullah,
Jangan mencari kesempurnaan dari orang lain sedangkan diri sendiri penuh dengan kekurangan..."


Friday, July 10, 2009

Down with a throat infection

Right now, I'm dealing with a throat infection. It's really excruciating, I tell you.
This is my first experience of throat infection.



Day 1:
Wednesday, I sensed that a sore throat is coming. I wanted to get some lunch, but my tongue felt tasteless.

I had a restless sleep. It was hard and painful for me to swallow my own saliva. I slept with my sweater on.


Day 2:
Thursday morning, a headache, a major sore throat...too much to handle. So I went to the doctor who explained that I'm actually dealing with a throat infection.

I was startled, wondering how and where did I get it from. He explained that it's all a common thing now as infections are going around easily at this time.

The whole waiting-for-turn-&-medication process took me 3 hours!! By the time we were done, it was 11-ish.

I crushed into bed. The lack of sleep did not help at all. I tried to get some in the afternoon, but the swallowing kept me up the whole time.

How does it feel? Like a stone stuck to your throat and everytime you swallow, it gets in the way.



I had a restless night again yesterday. The pain is still there. Apart from that, I have a minor rash on my neck, shoulder, back and tummy.

I googled and found out that the rashes may have caused by the infection.


It has been one and a half day since I last bath. So, I may need to hit the shower and freshen up a bit. My face has gotten all greasy.

Hubs has been so wonderful to take good care of me, preparing me with rice porridge and handing me the medication.

I hope and wish that the pain resides today coz I need to go to work tomorrow. And I hope I don't end up with another restless night later.

0 comments:

Taneya's Countdown