CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
This is my site... These are my dailies in a blog...
This is exclusively my diblogary.


~~ Sekadar untuk renungan ~~
"Tak perlu secantik Balqis ANDAI diri tak seindah Sulaiman,
Buat apa diharap kasih setulus Zulaikha ANDAI diri tak setampan Yusof,
Jangan dicari sekuat Siti Hajar dan Siti Sarah ANDAI diri tak seteguh Ibrahim,
Mengapa mahukan seistimewa Siti Khadijah ANDAI diri tak sempurna Rasulullah,
Jangan mencari kesempurnaan dari orang lain sedangkan diri sendiri penuh dengan kekurangan..."


Friday, June 18, 2010

The A-Team movie


The original A-Team

Back in the days, the A-Team was a huge hit. And I believe it still does in some of us who've used to watch the series in our local channel....back in the 80's I think.




So, hubs and I went to catch the movie today. It was really good. A lot of action. I just wish they'd still use the theme song all over again coz that theme song is totally legendary... It brings out all the excitement as if we were kids back in the old days again.
I'm hoping to watch more of these 80's series in movie theatre...... like 'Misfits of Science'. It would be super awesooooome!!!

They have the coolest super powers that kids (ermm... like me) just wished they could have them too.







0 comments:

Taneya's Countdown