CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
This is my site... These are my dailies in a blog...
This is exclusively my diblogary.


~~ Sekadar untuk renungan ~~
"Tak perlu secantik Balqis ANDAI diri tak seindah Sulaiman,
Buat apa diharap kasih setulus Zulaikha ANDAI diri tak setampan Yusof,
Jangan dicari sekuat Siti Hajar dan Siti Sarah ANDAI diri tak seteguh Ibrahim,
Mengapa mahukan seistimewa Siti Khadijah ANDAI diri tak sempurna Rasulullah,
Jangan mencari kesempurnaan dari orang lain sedangkan diri sendiri penuh dengan kekurangan..."


Friday, October 16, 2009

Plainly over-rated

I just love playing Restaurant City. If I were to have my own restaurant, I'd manage just fine (I think!) *Shrug shoulders*
But yeah, I'm really kicking in to the game itself. And I love their upgrades. Recently, I hired a new employee which makes it all 9 of them. 9 employees instead of 8!
Plus, they had also added new furnitures for purchase. I always look forward to that.
.
.
So yeah, like I said before, I have been playing Restaurant City for quite a long while. And I remember very well that my rating had stayed at 3.0-sumthin' for so long, that I just decided not to bother with rates as long as my 'business' keeps going.

But yesterday I found this.......


And I simply can't explain how it had gone that high.......in just overnight, I suppose.
All I'm saying is honestly, my restaurant is over-rated. Thus, I have no idea who's responsible for it. I rest my case.

0 comments:

Taneya's Countdown